February 22, 2014 –
Friday, February 21: 12:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, February 22: 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, February 23: 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Instructor: Donna Kirby, FASID
Registration Deadline: Monday, February 3, 2014
Where: Suite 382
What: NCIDQ Exam Prep
Cost: $465 per person before December 31, 2013
$490 per person after January 1, 2014
Sponsors: Richlin International and Henredon Interior Design Showroom
Friday, February 21
- General overview of the NCIDQ exam, IDFX, IDPX and the Practicum
- A review of the NCIDQ Practicum codes and what they mean
- A step-by-step breakdown of the 7 Practicum exercises and strategies to complete them
Saturday, February 22
- A full 8 hour NCIDQ Practicum mock exam
- Critiques of Practicum Part A
Sunday, February 23
- Critiques of Practicum’s B and C
- Review of NCIDQ booklist
- Multiple choice tips
- Study groups, questions
NOTE: Multiple choice info on Sunday afternoon: other than the basic overview of multiple choice IDFX and IDPX, the booklist sample questions and some exam tips, multiple choice is not covered in the workshop.
Workshop is limited to 15 participants. Purchase tickets online by Monday, February 3, 2014.
Lunch provided – Reservation is required.