February 17, 2017 –
Registration: 8:45 a.m.
Course Cost: $125
Course Number: 9878514
Interior designers and trade professionals are invited to attend "Furniture Sketching" on Friday, February 17 at Miromar Design Center. This IDCEC approved course is sponsored by HENREDON Interior Design Showroom.
• The overall concept is to make the designer more comfortable and confident with their use of sketching.
• The focus is to assist the designer in communicating a furniture idea and its plan.
• Hand drawing is an ability few designers have; this course is continued exploration of drawing.
• The emphasis is on sketching furniture as well as planning and creating the three-dimensional illusion of the room on the paper.
• This is a hands-on, participatory course, taught in a traditional classroom setting.
All materials are provided to successfully complete this course.
For more information or to make reservation by e-mail or phone:
Freeman (R.L.) Davenport
Cell: (772) 380-5138
Email: [email protected]