August 25, 2015
Lunch & Learn sponsored by Henredon Interior Design Showroom
Eastman Chemical Company is an active participant in the Continuing Education System provided through the AIA and IDCEC. The title of the course is Innovations in Window Films for Architectural Applications. The course number for AIA is 0CPF01 providing a 1 LU in HSW and SD. The course number for IDCEC is 103221 providing a 0.1 CEU in HSW. The presentation is a Power Point Program with interactive questions encouraged.
The presentation exposes participants to the many benefits provided through the application of window film. Participants will receive an extensive overview of all facets of the flat glass window film business. However, the pace of the presentation is kept brisk and fresh with case studies and real world applications.
Topics covered include:
• Product description
• Markets served
• Film structure
• Primary features and benefits
• Overview of solar films
• Overview of low-e films –
• Overview of safety and security films
• Overview of glass enhancement – designer films
• Window film and sustainability
• Case studies
• Product warranties
• Questions and answers
Gain a general knowledge of:
1. How to specify solar control window films to improve a building’s energy efficiency.
2. How window films can help achieve sustainable design goals.
3. Safety and security window film application for fragment retention of glass.
4. Affordable use of designer films for decorative interiors.
The contents of the presentation are generic and abide strictly to the rules provided through the AIA and IDCEC Continuing Education Systems. A Participant Form is provided during the presentation and Eastman Chemical Company will submit all information to the AIA and IDCEC in a timely fashion.
For questions please contact Cindy Rotton at (678) 485-8713 or email [email protected]. Space is limited. RSVP by Thursday, August 20